Tri-State Special Operations Command is always looking for new members who could be assets to our team. We are a close knit bunch of players and friends who enjoy the sport of scenario paintball - essentially not only a great team, but a group of brothers. Much happens behind the scenes to prepare for events and commitment goes far beyond showing up and throwing paint. Countless hours are spent in planning and coordination, staging and practice.
- All members must be actively involved in the team, participate and meet game attendance requirements.
- All members are required to pay annual dues to be used for staging area, transportation and communal team items.
- All members are expected to participate in TSSOC-produced scenario games.
- All members are required to adhere to the rules and regulations of the team including those pertaining to sponsors, gear requirements, and sportsmanship.
- All members and applicants are required to show the utmost professionalism, respect, and adherence to the game rules, staff, and players at all paintball events.
- Applicants must attend a minimum of 3 events before they are offered a position on the team.
- Paintball is an expensive game thus all applicants are expected to have the financial capability to participate.
- All applicants must have internet access as our team forums are the primary form of communication we use.
- You must have own equipment (semi-auto marker, goggles, vest/harness/pod pack) If you make the team, some sponsor gear will be required based on agreements. Use of UHF 2-way radios standard.
- You need good communication skills, radio and fire discipline.
- You are a team player with a can do attitude. We play to win as one unit with no loners.
- You are enthusiastic about scenario paintball and woodsball.
- You must be able to make the majority of our scheduled games. We are only interested in members who are active and engaged in the team.
- Must be 18 or older and have your own means of transportation.
- Discounted group registration and paint purchases at scenario events
- Use of team staging area, tables and tents, common/shared team equipment
- Benefits of team sponsorship deals and applicable promotions
- Participate in large team group-buys for gear and equipment
- Access to team forum for team/game planning and related paintball discussion
- Opportunity for social networking - make new friendships, be part of the on-field and off-field comraderie
- Membership in one of the largest and well-known scenario teams in the US!